We found a salad that can be used as a dinner meal from those who are suffering from PCOS, Thyroid issues, and diabetes.
In the other news, this is also a vegan salad full of fiber and packed with protein.
The best part?
It is sooooo easy to prepare.
Just make sure to always have the veggies in your fridge. Here are the….
- boiled chickpea/channa: 4-5 tbsp
- finely chopped ginger: 3/4 inch
- green chilies: 1, chopped
- salt: as needed
- lemon: 1/2
- coriander leaves: 1-2 sprigs, chopped
- 1 carrot: chopped
- 1 cucumber: chopped
- 1 onion: chopped
- 1 tomato: chopped
- 1 sprig curry leaves
- 2-3 sprigs of moringa leaves
- fat pinch of black pepper powder
- roasted sesame seeds: 1 tbsp
- pomegranate seeds: 3-4 tbsp
- cold pressed virgin coconut oil: 1 tbsp
Here’s a video walkthrough of the recipe:
Eating this will give you a glowing skin. This is happening because of the cold pressed coconut oil.
(Make sure to use salt as little as possible.)
Cooking Hack: Soak channa overnight and pressure cook until done.
You can use raw veggies like a radish (mooli), lauki (bottle gourd), beetroot etc or any seasonal veggies of the place you live in.
Cold pressed virgin coconut oil and sesame seeds are a must in this recipe.
Coconut oil helps in keeping you fuller and also satiated along with its other health benefits.
What do you think?
SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK!