The Best Juice for Your Sex Life
by Healthy Homestead Team
2 months ago
Did you know that the food you eat can enhance your libido? And it can make you perform better in the bed? In the same time, food can also reduce your sex drive, pleasure, and performance. With that in mind, we want to share with you certain foods and ingredients you can add in your juice to boost your sex life. Nutritional research has shown that healthy foods are much better than pills, and they come without the serious side effects.
Sex Foods for Men
There are three exceptionally good fruits you can add in your juice or smoothie to improve sexual performance. Those are:
- Bananas, rich in potassium, and able to reduce sodium. Sodium can decrease blood flow, which will decrease your libido. Bananas are great for combating erectile dysfunction
- Ginger is an anti-oxidant, and anti-inflammatory nutrient that can enhance blood flow, but also sensitivity of nerve endings, making you more susceptible to pleasure in your nerve endings
- Blueberries and cranberries are some of the best sources of antioxidants that can increase the production of nitric oxide, which is a key factor for male satisfaction
- Watermelon boost conversion to nitric oxide thanks to the amino acid citrulline, and in the same time, stimulates blood flow
- You can also supplement your juice or smoothie with almonds, black tea, garlic, nutmeg, and whole milk, some of which are powerful aphrodisiacs, like nutmeg
Juice for men
Mix 1 cup of cubed watermelon, and a handful of cherries without the pits, and an inch of fresh ginger. Process the ingredients, and then add half a banana to the mix. Drink immediately for some sex boost.
Sex Foods for Women
Many women will tell you that they cannot get enough pleasure under the sheets. Well, it might be due to the foods you consume. Here are some foods that increase the libido of a woman.
- Celery increases the libido thanks to the high content of the hormone aldosterone
- Carrots increase sexual satisfaction in women due to the high amount of vitamin A, which will heighten the sensation in a woman’s body
- Avocado increases the sexual drive, stamina, and energy in women due to the high amount of folic acid
- Bananas are helpful for both men and women, but in women, they help increase energy and libido thanks to an enzyme
- Dark leafy veggies improve the sex drive of women thanks to the high amount of zinc
- You can also consume dark chocolate, figs, and eggs, which are known boosters for sex drive in women
Juice for women
Mix 2 carrots, 1 celery stalks, and 1 cup of pineapple without skin in a juicer. Once you have smooth consistency, add half a banana and half an avocado, since bananas and avocado tend to clog the juice.
Foods to avoid
We said there are certain foods that boost the sex drive, but there are also foods that can decrease sex drive, pleasure, and energy. Those are:
- Processed sugar which lowers testosterone and libido
- Trans fats, as they can decrease blood flow and diminish your sexual ability
- Canned foods, especially those that have BPA, an ingredient which can cause erectile dysfunction when consumed in high amounts
- Soy, as it lowers libido
- Salt in high doses can cause erectile dysfunction
- Alcohol diminishes the sexual ability in both men and women, despite the myth that drunk sex is better than normal sex