We found a story and treatment we want to share with you today.
It is about the electrician and naturopath Rudolph Breuss that apparently cured over 45k people from cancer and other Incurable diseases. He developed the Breuss Cancer Cure or Breuss Total Cancer Treatment. Breuss was born in Austria in 1899 and died in 1990.
How did he cure 45 000 people?
But first, YOU have to know the following:
– There is no official acceptable evidence for the specified claims of efficacy
– There is NO scientific data to support the claimed mode of action.
– There is a great possibility that the recommended fast could be dangerous for cancer patients because there is a potential risk of general malnutrition.
– Mr. Breuss and its methods dispute and reject the medical cancer treatments while patients undergo the Breuss Cancer Cure Treatment That being said there is a high risk that patients will discontinue conventional treatment.
– There is a lack of scientific examinations/tests of the benefits and dangers of Breuss Cancer Cure.
We share this ONLY for informational purpose and as believers that there is a natural cure for the worst diseases out there!!! We are not doctors.
Now, let’s get started.
The Breuss’s theory is based on the discovery that cancer requires solid food to survive in the body.
That is why the core of the Breuss Cancer Cure is a strict diet or in other words, a 42-day fasting period in which a cancer patient will drink special vegetable juices and teas. The patient should also avoid the so-called water veins.
INGREDIENTS AND OTHER DETAILS
The main ingredient is beetroot. With his diet, the cancer cells starve and die, while your total health is enhanced.
To make this cancer-killing juice, use organic veggies. Here’s which ones should be included:
- Beetroot (55%),.
- Carrots (20%),.
- Celery root (20%),.
- Potatoes (3%).
- Radishes (2%).
To prepare it, just put them in a blender and blend. You can add water to adjust the density.
What about the consumption?
The rules are very general. Drink as much as you can, but don’t overdo it! The maximum ingested amount of juice is 500 ml per day.
In cases of leukemia, patients would have to drink the recommended teas and juices, but could eat anything else except meat soup, beef, pork and reheated food (the English translation mentions beef soup, pork, chemical food additives, burnt food, and fats).
WHY IT WORKS
– The Beetroot is one of the healthiest veggies in the world. It contains the antioxidants, C, B1, B2, B6 vitamins, folic and pantothenic acid, and the minerals: potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, calcium, sodium, iron, zinc.
– Additionally, a variety of research studies have confirmed that beetroot is beneficial in treatments against leukemia and cancer. One study revealed that 100% of patients dealing with cancer favorably responded to beat treatment.
– Apart from the cancer treatments, the beetroot is beneficial for pregnant women because it contains high levels of folic acid.
– It also can be used for treatments of serious headaches, toothaches, dysentery, bone issues, skin problems and menstrual discomforts. As you can see, it needs to be an essential part of every diet.
WHAT ABOUT THE TEA
According to our source:
“Breuss allotted three tea kin for all types of cancers: “sage tea,” “kidney tea” and “Cranesbill tea.” “Sage tea” includes Salvia officinalis (sage), Hypericum perforatum (St. John’s wort), Mentha piperita (peppermint) and Melissa officinalis (balm) in a specific ratio. The tea could be taken as desired. “Kidney tea” includes horsetail Equisetum arvense (balm), Urtica dioica (stinging nettle), Polygonum avicularia (knotgrass) and Hypericum perforatum (St. John’s wort), at a special ratio and to be taken only for the first three weeks. “Cranesbill tea” includes Geranium robertianum (red cranesbill) and only one-half cup of cold tea should be ingested per day. For particular types of cancer, additional teas are recommended. The use of sugar was not permitted.”
Mr. Breuss has written three books on this subject. There is a known dilemma if the publisher added or excluded some material and findings since there is a discrepancy between the versions of his book in different countries.
Here’s a brief list of valuable remarks and directions:
The patients should not start the Breuss treatment immediately after surgery. (There should be a buffer period of 2-5 months)
Fresh air and exercise are obligatory.
No smoking allowed during the treatment
The patients must avoid being above the so-called “water veins” (sources of ground radiation)
The patients must avoid moth powder, insecticides, aerosol cans or air fresheners in the house.
Interesting fact is that Mr. Breuss said that patient that went through his program must never again eat a reheated food
The patients can gradually start eating salt-reduced, light food, and should drink approximately 60 ml of the vegetable juice per day for another two to four weeks.
Again, please treat this information only as a