Now this is something you do not hear often. Usually, if you want to lose weight, you need to work out, change your diet, and generally change your lifestyle.
But, what if I tell you that there is a way to lose weight, especially around your belly, by just lying down in a horizontal position for five minutes, three times per day?
Now, this technique is not magical, and results do not happen overnight, but it is effective and it won’t cost you a dime.
But I’ve tried it, and I’m reaping the benefits. Even if you do not want to lose weight, but you are stuck in front of a computer for long hours like most of us are, you can try it.
Aside from losing weight, the technique improves your posture, something that most of (I know I am) suffer by long office hours.
The technique, developed by Dr. Fukujuji, is explained in a short book that has sold more than 6 million copies in Asia only.
It is an easy, fast, and efficient way of losing weight, and Fukujuji claims it is the best way to lose weight in the shortest amount of time.
There is no need for hard exercises, restrictive diet or anything else. And if you think a fast, free and effective way of losing weight doesn’t exist, just try it for one month, and then see for yourself.
What you need for this method is one strong rope, a big towel, and a flat sturdy surface. You need to tie the towel in a roll with the rope, and then place it under your pelvis.
Step by step guide
In order to perform this technique properly, we will guide you through the process.
- Start by rolling the towel, and then fasten it with the strong rope we mentioned previously
- Sit down on a flat and clean surface, like the floor for example
- Position the towel under your back, somewhere close to the height of your pelvis. A word of notice, the towel must be bigger than your back. Now, lie down while the towel is under your back, close to the height of the belly button;
- Spread the legs in shoulder width and turn your feet inward, so that your big toe from the left foot is touching the right foot;
- Next, stretch your arms behind your head and turn your palms downward. Make sure your little fingers from the left and the right hand are touching;
- Lie down for five minutes, and that is it.
The theory and method are developed by Dr. Fukujuji, and his genuine belief is that the misplacement of our pelvis is what causes fat to accumulate around the belly.
The subcostal bones also cause excess fat around the belly. Luckily, both problems can be solved with the technique.
Bear in mind that there will be pain and discomfort in the beginning.
However, with every new day, the pain will be smaller the discomfort will vanish. Everything will get better with time.
It is important that you perform this exercise every day, without exceptions. Try the method for at least one month to see if there are results, and if there are results, do not stop.
Last, but not least, just lying down is not enough, it is also important how you get up after the treatment. Do not get up immediately. Instead, turn your body, lie on your hips, sit up, take a deep breath, and then stand up.
Other health benefits
The theory by Doctor Fukujuji is that lying on the rolled up towel you actually correct the alignment of your pelvis and your spine.
This way, you not only lose weight, but you actually improve your posture and relieve your back pain.
For women, positioning the towel under the bust helps lifting their breasts. Positioning the towel under the ribs, on the other hand, helps you get a more defined waist.