Whenever I see a turmeric cream, I know it has something to do with improving the overall health. This golden ingredient has so much efficiency and power in it that can move a mountain.
Enough of me talking about it. I will let the benefits speak.
If you want to prepare this antiseptic turmeric cream in your home, you should have the perfect recipe that works.
Below you can find the recommended recipe with all the right ingredients that will leave the parasitic condition no other choice but to move away.
Preparing this antiseptic turmeric cream is pretty easy. It will take you no more than a couple of minutes. You will have enough time to make it and use it.
Are you ready?
The Antiseptic Turmeric Cream Recipe
- 1 oz. Ground Turmeric
- 2 oz. Neem Oil
- 1 oz. Coconut Oil
- 1 oz. Freshly squeezed Lemon Juice
- 10 Drops Tea Tree Oil
- Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients in there
- Pour the final mixture into a container
- Use it as needed on the affected spots on your skin
- Keep the application for about 20 minutes and rinse it off
- Use the cream for two or three times a day
- Keep in mind that the antiseptic turmeric paste could stain the clothes you wear
Don’t forget to share this with all of your friends.
Source: Healthy Holistic Living